Sankalp Global Summit Awards 2019 for Enterprises in the Global South
Deadline: August 31, 2019
Are you an enterprise that has been in operation for 1 – 5 Years, is already generating revenue, and is located in the Global South? Then the Sankalp Global Summit Awards, one of India’s most prestigious Social Enterprise awards designed to support emerging enterprises that offer cutting edge market based solutions to meet development challenges, is for you!
The Sankalp Awards supports, honors, and brings together promising enterprises tackling some of the World’s key development challenges. Rooted in an ethos to champion social change and transformation through the spirit of entrepreneurship, it is one of the most prestigious impact enterprise awards in the country. Since 2009, Sankalp Awards has discovered and showcased more than 1600 social enterprises, disbursed over US $870,00+ in cash grants and facilitated more than USD $270 Million in equity investment.
- Mitigating plastic pollution
- Addressing challenges of water security
- Addressing challenges of sustainable mobility
- Ensuring food security in times of climate change
- Enhancing digital financial inclusion
- Pre Summit: Be part of an enterprise bootcamp that will help you build your capacity through mentorship services by industry experts on two key focus areas:
- Capital Raising by Intellecap Investment Banking Team
- Investor Pitch Training by India Documentary Foundation
- At the Summit:
- Pitch to an illustrious Grand Jury of Investors.
- Showcase your idea and enterprise at the Sankalp Global Summit.
- Connect with leading mainstream and impact-focused investment houses at an exclusive ‘Meet the Finalists’ mixer
- Establish one on one connects with mentors, policy makers, corporates and key value chain players.
- Post Summit:
- Gain visibility through a wide network of digital, print and electronic media.
- Showcase your business to Intellecap & Sankalp’s global ecosystem.
- Mentorship from and access to wide network of global partners, incubators, accelerators, industry experts.
- Open to enterprises registered in the Global South
- In operation for 1 to 3 years
- Driven to make social impact
- For-profit enterprises
- Revenue generating
For more information, visit Sankalp Awards.