Asia-Africa Youth Entrepreneurs Forum 2019 in Beijing, China
Deadline: August 25, 2019
Applications are open for the Asia-Africa Youth Entrepreneurs Forum 2019. The vision of the Forum is the establishment of a sustainable network which will serve as a core for communication between young entrepreneurs and business professionals.
The Forum aims to help young and enthusiastic entrepreneurs and start-uppers to increase their entrepreneurship ideas, share experience and provide with new opportunities through a structured, positive, and professional program that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals, having a constant update on business opportunities and contribute to potential partnership in the Silk Road Region.
The Forum will take a place by Great Silk Way IYU and All-China Youth Federation. The forum will be organized between the October 15-19, 2019 in Beijing, China.
Objectives of the Forum
- To develop the skills of young entrepreneurs to realize sustainable communication and innovative ideas;
- To increase knowledge of young entrepreneurs about the entrepreneurship;
- To raise the engagement of young people in entrepreneurship;
- To create a space for exchanging practice and experience;
- To provide an environment for young entrepreneurs to make their ideas heard to the different stakeholders and professional entrepreneurs;
- To create an opportunity for keeping sustainable partnership relationships between the members of the network for taking the joint activities in the field of entrepreneurship.
- Open to Policymakers on entrepreneurship, young entrepreneurs, incubators, representatives aged 20-35 and engaged in entrepreneurship services
- Applicants should be from Asia and MENA (Middle East and North Africa) countries: Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, İndia, Egypt, Indonesia, İran (Islamic Republic), Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
For more information, visit Asia-Africa Youth Entrepreneurs Forum.