Apply for Realkathon 2019 – First Real Estate Hackathon in Nigeria (Grand prize of $2,750)
Deadline: August 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Realkathon 2019 – First Real Estate Hackathon in Nigeria. The Realkathon 2019 is a 5–day hackathon competition that is focused on gathering the finest software developers/programmers to proffer valuable solutions in the real estate sector using technology.
The Realkathon will welcome innovative solutions around Land, Real Estate Investment, Residential & Commercial Housing and Property Management. The competition will hold from September 9-13, 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria. It is jointly sponsored by Data First, etracacademy and Pertinence group.
- Participants would stand the chance to win the grand prize of $2,750
- Applicants must be older than 18 years and must reside in Nigeria;
- Applicants must break into teams made up of two to four persons
- Each team requires a project manager and a software developer/programmer. A “Team Leader” must be appointed by the members of each team. The appointed individual will represent and enter a submission on behalf of the team as a whole.
- Form a team of three that should consist of a programmer and a business manager
- Register here and fill the form accordingly
- Submit the form and anticipate
For more information, visit Realkathon.