GTBank Tech Academy 2019 for Young Nigerian Graduates
Deadline: August 26, 2019
Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GTBank Tech Academy 2019.
At Guaranty Trust Bank PLC, their mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with their customers, stakeholders and the communities in which they operate.
Technology and innovation are at the core of what they do, and they have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success. The program will take place in Lagos and would last for 6 weeks.
- Graduates of the academy will get to work in the Information Technology, Data Analytics, FINTECH, Information Security, and Emerging Technologies departments of the Bank.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics,
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
For more information, visit GTBank Tech Academy.