Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program 2020 (up to $150,000)
Deadline: October 3, 2019
Applications are open for the Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program 2020. The Program will help develop female leaders and support innovation in STEM fields.
Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award supports women pursuing research in STEM2D (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Manufacturing & Design). WiSTEM2D Scholars Award aims to fuel the development of female STEM2D leaders and feed the STEM2D talent pipeline by awarding and sponsoring women at critical points in their research careers, in each of the STEM2D disciplines. Award recipients, one in each of the STEM2D disciplines, will gain access to ongoing funding over the course of 3 years, along with mentorship from STEM2D professionals.
- The Scholars Award is a three-year award in the gross amount of $150,000, which will be paid to the University (the “Recipient”) for the benefit of the Johnson & Johnson Scholar and her research, with the understanding that the Recipient will administer the funds. The Scholars Award will be paid in three (3) installments of U.S. $50,000 per year of the three-year scholarship period, payable in 2020, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions of the program’s Agreement.
- You must be a woman working in the field(s) of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Manufacturing and Design (STEM2D).
- You must be an assistant female professor or global equivalent faculty position at the time of application at an accredited academic university, institution or design school.
- The female scholar should have a minimum degree for the appropriate field:
- Science; M.D., Ph.D.
- Technology; Ph.D.
- Engineering; Ph.D.
- Math; M.S., Ph.D.
- Manufacturing; Ph.D.
- Design; M.A., M.S., MDes, MArch, MFA, MLA, Ph.D.