European Commission Altiero Spinelli Prize for Outreach 2019 (Up to 25,000 EUR)
Deadline: October 29, 2019
Applications are invited for the European Commission Altiero Spinelli Prize for Outreach 2019. The prize aims to reward activities enhancing citizens’ understanding of the EU, help broaden the ownership of the European project and develop a sense of European identity. This edition focuses on activities and works that help young Europeans engage in democratic life and understand the values on which the EU is based.
The Commission will consider projects across communication, campaigns, direct actions and more – these may include:
- Educational programmes or campaigns about the EU;
- Information and communication campaigns about the EU;
- Activities that enhance young people’s motivation to participate in the democratic processes that shape the future of the EU;
- Activities that enhance young people’s attachment to the core values of the EU;
- Action-based activities that enable young people to witness the benefits of the EU.
- Up to 16 prizes of 25,000 EUR will be awarded.
- Open to individuals (natural persons) who are EU citizens and non-governmental legal entities established and based in an EU Member State
- There are no age restrictions
- The contest is not open to public authorities. This means that public administration authority at national, regional or local/municipal level cannot apply.
For more information, visit Altiero Spinelli Prize for Outreach.