First City Monument Bank #FCMBFlexxtern Internship 2019 for Young Nigerians (Paid position)
Are you a fresh graduate between the ages of 18-25? Young, smart and still job hunting? Looking for an internship opportunity to kick-start a great career? You’re in luck! Here’s an opportunity to get hands-on work experience and mentorship through the #FCMBFlexxtern 3-month paid internship – yes, PAID!
#FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria. The goal is to empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentor network through their partner organizations.
- 3-month paid internship for 30 winners
- FREE 1-day career training session for 30 contestants, with Certificates of Participation
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- Applicants must either be a fresh graduate not younger than 18 years or older than 25 years of age at the time of application
- Contestants must be fresh graduates having graduated not later than July 2017 and who studied any of the following courses:
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
- Literary Studies
- Vetting of educational credentials will be carried out at any time during the Contest. Any contestant discovered to have submitted falsified documents or certificates will be immediately disqualified.
Participants can submit an entry into any of three (3) broad categories:
- Upload a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling organizers why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click here, fill the registration form and include the link to your YouTube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you.
For more information, visit #FCMBFlexxtern 4.0.