InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest 2019 (Grand prize of $4,000)
Deadline: October 15, 2019
Entries are invited for the InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest 2019. If you’d like to enter this year’s contest, send in your original video telling InternationalStudent.com about how you would use the prize money towards a trip you would like to take (if you’re already an international student) or your proposed international studies.
The vision of InternationalStudent.com is to be the company that best recognizes and serves the needs of international students around the world. They strive to provide students world-class resources to help them investigate and pursue an international education, through relevant content, custom online tools and engaging websites that offer only best in class products and services.
- First Place Winner: $4,000
- Second Place Winner: $500
- Third Place Winner: $250
- GoAbroad Choice Winner: $500
- Viewers’ Choice Award Winner: $1,000
- You must be 18 or older and already enrolled or planning to enroll in college or university outside of your home country.
- If you are currently studying outside of your home country, your video must describe any trip you would like to take.
- If you are not currently studying outside of your home country, your entry must describe your proposed study abroad.
- Your video must be created specifically for the current InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest.
- The maximum length for your video is 4 minutes. There is no minimum length.
Rules and Regulations
- In addition to the link to your video, each applicant must also submit a fully completed online entry form.
- The winner will book all his or her own flights and other travel arrangements.
- The winner for the InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest will be announced on their website on 22 November 2019 , International Education Week. The winners will also be notified by email and telephone.
- The winner will be expected to maintain a blog documenting the trip. This blog will start immediately after the winner is announced, and will continue through the trip until return to school. Contributions are expected at least once a week during the preparation for the trip and daily during the trip.
- Originality and interest level in the trip, and creativity and quality of the video, are the main criteria.
- Cheating during voting for the viewers’ choice winner is grounds for contest elimination. This includes copying and pasting email addresses (even if they’re real email addresses of friends and family). Each vote must come directly from your friends and family.
For more information, visit Travel Video Contest.