Erasmus European Exchange Programme for Entrepreneurs 2019
Deadline: December 31, 2019
Are you thinking of starting your own business, or have you recently done so? Or perhaps you are already running a successful business and would like to expand it to new markets, or get fresh ideas? Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs could be for you!
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs running small businesses in other Participating Countries. The exchange of experience takes place during a stay with the experienced entrepreneur, which helps the new entrepreneur acquire the skills needed to run a small firm. The host benefits from fresh perspectives on his/her business and gets the opportunities to cooperate with foreign partners or learn about new markets.
Active participation in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme offers aspiring entrepreneurs access to a wide range of benefits to help successfully run or start a new business:
Up to six months stay with an experienced entrepreneur in another Participating Country to gain first-hand knowledge about business start-up in a wide range of areas such as: marketing/sales, financial accounting, customer relations, business finance etc. You will also have the opportunity to improve your business plan, as well as:
- Building self-confidence and skills: sector-specific knowledge or know-how, technical and management skills
- Opportunities for collaboration with other entrepreneurs and the development of cross-border business co-operation
- Networking and building of strong relationships, which can be useful for mutual consulting, business referrals, and for finding business partners abroad
- Insights into different cultural and organisational settings and how companies function in another Participating Country;
- Insights into the business environment of another Participating Country
- Improved language skills
- Open to new entrepreneurs, firmly planning to set up their own business or have already started one within the last three years and experienced entrepreneurs who own or manage a Small or Medium-Sized Enterprise in one of the Participating Countries
- Be over 18 years old;
- Be a permanent resident in one of the Participating Countries: European Member States, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Montenegro, Moldova, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine and Kosovo;
- Have a concrete project or business idea, reflected in a business plan.
For more information, visit Erasmus Exchange Programme.