Apply to be a Facilitator at the ALLI Indo-Pacific Summit 2019 in Tokyo, Japan
Deadline: October 31, 2019
Apply to be a facilitator at the Advancing Long-term Leadership Initiative (ALLI) Indo-Pacific Summit 2019. The ALLI Indo-Pacific Summit will bring together young people from the region to participate in a series of interactive exercises and training that help them to grow understanding of civic engagement, strengthen resilience through examination and discussion of practical approaches to shared global challenges, and to grow an Indo-Pacific identity through cross-cultural collaboration.
They are currently recruiting individuals who will act as facilitators during the workshop to help these young people process the information they are learning. Each facilitator will support a group of four participants, as well as introduce a substantive best practice or case study, or deliver a training session during the two-day workshop in one of the following areas: Community Engagement and Education, Marketing and Social Media, Measuring Impact, Negotiations and Critical Conversations, Scalability and Sustainability, Strategic Planning, Volunteer Engagement and Management, Data Visualization, Resource Development, Project Management, and Resiliency.
- Applicants must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Timor-L’este, Thailand, Vietnam; or of the United States.
- You must commit to attending the entire workshop, arriving in Tokyo, Japan on December 11, and departing on December 15.
Prepare electronic versions of the following items; you will upload them on the application form:
- Cover letter: Please explain your qualifications for, and interest in being a facilitator
- Current C.V. (Limit 2 pages)
- Passport: Accepted facilitators must have a passport valid through 1 June 2020 at the time of the workshop. A copy of the biographic page (page with picture, legal name, birth information) can be uploaded with the online application.
For more information, visit ALLI Indo-Pacific Summit.