Beahrs Environmental Leadership Program 2020 at the University of California, Berkeley
Deadline: January 27, 2020
Applications are invited for the Beahrs Environmental Leadership Program 2020 at the University of California. The Beahrs ELP at the UC Berkeley is a rigorous, unique learning experience that transforms mid-career environmental professionals into exceptional leaders.
Through exposure to innovative approaches and case studies, ELP participants develop the skills necessary to tackle dynamic and complex environmental issues. This three-week intensive interdisciplinary training includes workshops taught by award-winning Berkeley faculty members from the College of Natural Resources, Haas School of Business, and School of Environmental Design, as well as the departments of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management and Agricultural and Resource Economics. In addition, the instructor team includes prominent experts in the areas of green finance, systems leadership, communications, project management, conflict resolution, and consensus building. They shape powerful leaders by combining cutting-edge thinking with real-world approaches.
- A limited number of partial scholarships are available for qualified candidates.
- Applicants should be proficient in English to allow full participation in course discussions;
- Possess a resumé that demonstrates strong professional experience and leadership potential;
- Affiliation with an institution concerned with environmental management/sustainable development.
NOTE: If you are seeking scholarship, please complete all portions of the application by November 27 to be considered for the first round of scholarship review. For those who apply after November 27, there will be a second period of scholarship review ending December 27, 2019. Please submit all application materials by the final program deadline January 27, 2020.
Email application to [email protected] Application packages must include ALL of the following to be reviewed:
- Signed application answering ALL questions
- 2 Signed Reference Letters, emailed to [email protected] by January 27, 2020
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
For more information, visit Beahrs Environmental Leadership Program.