Call for Abstracts: WHO Global Meeting to Accelerate Progress on SDG target 3.4 on NCDs and Mental Health (Funded to Muscat, Oman)
Deadline: October 17, 2019
Call for abstracts are open for the WHO Global Meeting to Accelerate Progress on SDG target 3.4 on NCDs and Mental Health. This call for abstracts aims to identify outstanding youth applicants from around the world, to share their personal experiences, case studies or research papers, as well as initiatives that propose innovative solutions to address the growing burden of noncommunicable diseases and mental health conditions.
Authors of the accepted abstracts will be invited to participate in the WHO Global Meeting to Accelerate Progress on SDG targets 3.4 on NCDs and Mental Health from December 9-12 2019 in Muscat, Oman.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) will cover the costs of travel and accommodation of the successful applicants with a possibility to make presentations of their projects in relevant sessions of the programme.
Applicants submitting abstracts should:
- Be under 32 years of age (copy of a national passport will be requested to verify the applicant’s age and nationality);
- Possess a university degree at a Masters level or higher in Public Health or a related field, or be enrolled in a course of study at the time of application leading to a graduate degree from an accredited university;
- Must be fluent in English;
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be considered;
- Applicants from low-income and middle-income countries (LMIC) are especially encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit WHO Global Meeting.