Mercer Mettl Scholarship for Emerging Leaders 2019 (worth $2,000)
Deadline: December 15, 2019
Applications for the Mercer Mettl Scholarship for Emerging Leaders 2019 are open. The Mercer Mettl Scholarship for Emerging Leaders is designed to assist young leaders who show an exceptional flair for leadership and have the mettle to be dynamic business leaders of tomorrow.
Mercer Mettl, provides an Online Assessment Platform which delivers efficient, cost-effective and technology-driven skill assessments that help organizations to build winning teams by taking credible people decisions across two key areas: Acquisition and Development. Mercer Mettl is currently partnering with over 2,000 global companies, 31 sector skill councils and 15+ educational institutes across 80+ countries.
- Mercer Mettl is going to award three $2000 scholarships;
- The award for the scholarship will be disbursed via the financial aid officer or any equivalent authority in the form of tuition fees, books, hostel fee, etc.
- The winner will be featured on the Mercer Mettl blog and social media accounts.
To apply for the Mercer Mettl Scholarship For Emerging Leaders, you must:
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Students of all courses are eligible for this scholarship.
- Have a proof of enrollment in a degree course from a recognized university or college.
- Employees of Mercer Mettl, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Only one submission per person will be accepted.
The Selection Procedure will be as follow:
- Each of the judges will be assigned some candidates. Hence, each candidate will be rated twice while keeping candidate’s identity anonymous.
- The judges will then rate the candidates on a scale of 1-10 based on their response on the scholarship application form for leadership skills like developing people, entrepreneurial mindset, influence, critical thinking etc.
- Based on the judge’s response, candidates academic performance and other social initiatives, a score will be calculated to shortlist the top 5 candidates.
- After that, each candidate’s profile will be evaluated and panel of judges will vote to select the final winner.
For more information, visit Mercer Mettl Scholarship.