Startupbootcamp FinTech Accelerator Program – Dubai 2020 (Funding available)
Deadline: November 19, 2019
Applications are open for the Startupbootcamp FinTech Accelerator Program 2020. The FinTech Accelerator program in Dubai aims to support the city in its bid to become a world leader in financial services innovation and technology.
Over the next three years and in partnership with Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Visa, Mashreq and HSBC, Startupbootcamp will accelerate 40 startups working in a range of fields impacting financial services innovation, such as artificial and machine intelligence, distributed ledger technologies and digital and open banking. The program will be open to startups from the MENA region as well as from around the world.
- 3-Month Program: An intense 3-month program supporting entrepreneurs to scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
- Masterclasses: Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals from business model canvas, to business development and fundraising.
- Corporate Partners: Collaborate deeply with leading corporates in your industry to secure customers, pilot projects, and partnerships.
- Global Network: Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries.
- Tailored Mentorship: Carefully selected mentors from the FinTech industry who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions.
- Coworking Space: Free coworking desk space at the dynamic office at FinTech Hive at DIFC for your entire team during the 3-month program.
- Living Expenses: €15,000 in cash per company provided to cover living expenses so teams can commit 100% of their time to the program.
- Perks & Discounts: Over €500,000 in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others.
- Alumni Growth Program: Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program ends through annual alumni events, deals and tailored introductions.
- Industry Events: Exclusive exposure opportunities to take part in leading FinTech conferences and events as exhibitors and speakers.
- Investor Access: Direct access to meet the most active angels and VCs investing in the FinTech industry from around the world.
- Demo Day: A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ mentors, corporate partners, investors and press attendees.
- Open to startups from the MENA region as well as from around the world.
For more information, visit Startupbootcamp.