Deadline: March 31, 2020
Do you consider yourself a global citizen? Apply for the World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2020 to study at the Hague University of Applied Sciences. Each year, a maximum of three (one-time) scholarships are available to prospective master students. They are seeking intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
Scholarship winners are also expected to participate actively in the program and its evaluations, become an ambassador of the Master programs, and contribute to the internationalisation of the institution.
- Each awarded scholarship is worth EUR 5,000
- Open to individuals who view themselves as citizens of the world.
- Applicants should be prospective Masters students.
- Applicants come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands;
- Must be enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences;
- Have never applied for this scholarship before;
- Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before March 31 for the upcoming academic year.
- Step 1: Apply for the Master programme of your choice.
- Step 2: Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences and how you can contribute to the programme of your choice. Please read the essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
- Step 3: Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between November 1 – March 31.
For more information, visit World Citizen Talent Scholarship.