IFAD “Youth and Rural Development” Photography Contest 2019
Deadline: December 16, 2019
Applications are open for the IFAD “Youth and Rural Development” Photography Contest 2019. IFAD have launched this photo competition on the theme of youth and rural development to promote youth participation in rural development in Latin American and the Caribbean.
They are looking for images that show young people engaged in rural areas in the region, especially with a focus on innovative practices and solutions. They will be selecting the winning entries based on originality, creativity, and connection with the theme. Be creative!
- The winners will have the opportunity to win a trip to join the award ceremony of the Rural Youth Innovation Award.
- Ten selected photos will also be exhibited during the official ceremony of the Rural Youth Innovation Award in June 2020. The top three winners will have the opportunity to receive training in digital communications and an expenses paid trip to the ceremony.
- Open to youth between 18 and 35 years;
- Applicants should be citizens and residents of a country in Latin America or the Caribbean.
- Read the entry conditions carefully
- Complete the signed image use authorisation form
- Write a brief description of the photograph (5-10 lines)
- Include your contact information
- Send your entries to email@example.com
For more information, visit IFAD Photo Contest.