Olympus Image of the Year Global Life Science Light Microscopy Award 2019
Deadline: January 31, 2020
Applications are invited for the Olympus Image of the Year Award 2019. Inspired by the beauty and breadth of images submitted for the 2018 Image of the Year Award held in Europe, Olympus is continuing to search for the best light microscopy images in 2019—this time on a global scale.
Olympus’ first Image of the Year Global Life Science Light Microscopy Award recognizes the very best in life science imaging worldwide. For more than a decade, they have celebrated some of the world’s most amazing images of life’s wonders as seen through microscopes.
One global winner and one regional winner from the participants in each of the three regions (Asia, Europe, Americas) will be selected.
- Global winner: select either CX43 microscope with DP27 digital camera, or X Line objectives.
- Regional winner: win an OM-D E-M5 Mark II digital camera.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can participate. Olympus employees, their families, the judges, their families, and individuals engaged in the manufacturing or sales of microscopes are excluded from participation.
- You can upload your microscope images between August 1, 2019 and January, 31, 2020. The winners will be notified in March, 2020.
- You can upload up to 3 images. All images must be JPEG or TIFF and have a maximum file size of 10MB.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
For more information, visit Olympus Image of the Year Award.