African ChangeMakers Online Mentorship Program 2020 for Young leaders
Deadline: December 20, 2019
Applications for the African ChangeMakers Online Mentorship Program 2020 are now open. The African Changemakers Mentorship (#ACMentorship) closes the gap of self-development by their powerful support network at every level in life for emerging youth, women, men, teen boys and girls from every background.
They connect young people to established, skilled, experts and professionals from different sectors both local or global for knowledge transfer/sharing, solutions-to-problems, self-development, open doors of opportunities and empowerment of a new generation of African leaders.
African ChangeMakers Mentorship serves as a platform for emerging youth, women, men, teen boys and girls to learn, share, collaborate through mentoring. African Changemakers do not believe in one-size fits-all approach, they acknowledge the various specific needs of youth, women, men, teen boys and girls through investing in education, leadership development and life-skills that’s critical in strengthening the vital roles youth, women, men, teen boys and girls can play in building a stronger Africa community, career and business.
- Applicants should be 15-24 years old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries
- Training is in English Language – can read and speak in English
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program
- Able to commit a full 3 hours a week to the program
- Passionate about using developing career skills to make positive impact in communities and businesses
- Interested in career and leadership development
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude
For more information, visit African ChangeMakers.