Labs by ARM Accelerator Programme 2020 for FinTech Startups in Nigeria
Deadline: December 30, 2019
Applications for the Labs by ARM Accelerator Programme for FinTech Startups 2020 are now open. Labs by ARM is a 12-week intensive corporate accelerator designed to help FinTech startups in post-MVP stage commercialize and massively distribute their innovations in a series of activities aimed at exponentially advancing the growth of their companies within a short time frame, and ensuring their investment-readiness. Selected startups will be provided with financial investment, distribution, access to investors and lots more!
During the 12 weeks, Labs by ARM will work intensively with each startup; primarily on product, market and team to get them in the best shape possible. They will provide them with office space, access to the ARM network and carefully selected mentors from the fintech industry who will provide hands-on support and valuable introductions.
- Access to Funding: Direct equity funding for the selected startups worth $20,000 each in equity.
- Co-working Space: Workspace, internet, and other infrastructure.
- Mentorship: Accepted startups enjoy hands-on mentorship from leaders in the FinTech sector.
- Partnerships: Business services provided through partnerships (such as AWS credit, Azure credit, legal services).
- Access to Investors: Startups will get introduced to a network of investors at the end of the program for possible follow-on investments.
- Access to the program’s alumni network: Startups get to meet previous cohort founders and learn from their experience firsthand.
- Open to companies that are post-MVP and operating in the FinTech space in Nigeria;
- These startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it) and should be solving an important problem for a highly-engaged set of customers.