Eisenhower Fellowships (EF) Women’s Leadership Program 2020 for Women Change Agents Worldwide
Deadline: February 24, 2020
Applications are open for the Eisenhower Fellowships’ Women’s Leadership Program 2020 for mid-career leaders. This program helps to promote women in leadership roles across all industries and sectors by providing strong networking and professional development opportunities.
In the fall of 2020, Eisenhower Fellowships (EF) will assemble a diverse group of exemplary women change agents, aged 32-45, from around the world to participate in its unique six-week program. The goal of this program is to deepen Fellows’ leadership skills, connect innovative Fellows with like-minded colleagues in the EF network and foster sustained collaborations that result in measurable, positive real-world impact.
This innovative program connecting and empowering exceptional women leaders from all fields builds on Eisenhower Fellowships’ previous Women’s Leadership Programs and is open to outstanding candidates from every country in the EF global network.
Eisenhower Fellowships’ Women’s Leadership Program seeks talented women leaders with a proven track record of achievement to join its influential global network of over 1,600 active Fellows. They seek diverse, dynamic doers with the vision to make the world a better place as well as the ability to create and implement a concrete plan to make that vision a reality post-fellowship. Fellows represent all professional sectors – private, public and nonprofit – and hail from any number of careers, from journalism to the military to higher education to private corporations to the theater and beyond.
What all Fellows share, regardless of their professional background or nationality, is a desire to make meaningful positive change in the world in collaboration with peers across sectors and borders. Successful candidates are eager to leverage the global network of Eisenhower Fellowships and engage, over their lifetime as an Eisenhower Fellow, in constructive projects and initiatives designed to enhance the values of Eisenhower Fellowships: peace, prosperity and justice.
- Open to mid-career women leaders who have a demonstrated track record of accomplishment as well as the potential to go further and beyond their chosen field.
- Typically, Fellows range between 32 and 45 years of age at the time of fellowship. This age range has proven to be most amenable to the fellowship experience, with Fellows having attained the maturity to take advantage of the program and represent Eisenhower Fellowships abroad, as well as draw upon the experience to catapult them forward as thought leaders and influencers for years to come. Applications received from candidates outside of this age range will be considered, but their likelihood of selection is less
- Eisenhower Fellowships only accepts individual applications, and does not support fellowship programs for couples/partners.
- EF does not support dissertation research or research while the candidate is still in school.
- Fellowships cannot be used to solicit funds or function as an extended business trip.
Please note that the application process is extremely selective and competitive. Please carefully consult the guidelines and tips before beginning the application process.
For more information, visit Eisenhower Fellowships.