McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders Event 2020 for Europe, Middle East and Africa (Funded to Paris)
Deadline: March 1, 2020
Applications are open for the McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders Event 2020. The Next Generation Women Leaders event is an exclusive three-day workshop that explores the importance of women in leadership.
Event attendees will work with facilitators to further shape their leadership style, helping them become trailblazers in their personal and professional lives. They will walk away with an understanding of the McKinsey problem solving approach, which can be used to address challenges they may encounter in life. Lastly, as attendees explore the world of consulting, they will create genuine connections with peers as well as McKinsey colleagues and alumni.
- Participants’ travel costs from within EMEA will be covered by McKinsey.
- Accommodations will be provided at the event venue – a chateau outside of Paris. Participants are expected to be available for the full program: May 8-10, 2020.
- Applicants should be currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (you should be based in the EMEA region at the time of the event as they do not arrange or cover travel from other regions)
- Be a final year Bachelors, Masters, or PhD student graduating in no later than 2021
- Be a professional with up to eight years of work experience
To apply, submit the following documents:
- Transcripts: Your office/practice preferences define which academic transcripts are required. Transcripts do not need to be in English.
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards
- Belgium, Italy, Israel, Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, Spain, Switzerland require university transcripts
- For other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your resume
- Resume: Your resume (in English) should include details of your education and grades, work experience and any extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Cover letter: A cover letter (one page maximum, in English) should include an experience where you demonstrated leadership and fostered effective team work with a diverse group of people. This diversity could include people with different areas of expertise, background, education, culture/nationalities, gender, personalities or work preferences.
- Your office/practice preference: When you apply, you will choose up to two office locations or industry practices to review your application and consider selecting you. They advise you to make your choices based on geographic or industry ties (e.g., you have studied or lived in the country or you have work experience in the industry). You should be fluent in the local language.
For more information, visit McKinsey & Company.