Deadline: March 18, 2020
Apply to become a Mastercard Foundation Scholar at AUB! The American University of Beirut (AUB) is offering full scholarships for graduate and undergraduate education for the academic year 2020-21 in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses and field work in addition to the courses for their degree.
- The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation and travel cost for selected applicants.
This Scholarship Program is open to Bachelor and Masters Degree Programs offered at AUB. PHDs, Diplomas and the study of medicine are not covered.
- Graduate scholarships are open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
- Undergraduate scholarships are open to nationals of Lebanon or refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Selection and admission are based on:
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
- Graduate Applicants
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- Once you reach the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program box in the application, click on “Apply” in order to recieve the financial survey link specific to this scholarship that needs to be filled and submitted before the application deadline.
- Undergraduate Applicants: Students who apply to AUB as regular students and submit a Financial Aid application will be considered for shortlisting for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
For more information, visit Mastercard Foundation.