Transparency International School on Integrity 2020 in Vilnius, Lithuania (Scholarship available)
Deadline: April 30, 2020 (For Scholarship)
Applications are open for the Transparency International School on Integrity 2020. The Transparency International School on Integrity is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders.
The upcoming School will take place during July 6-12, 2020 in Vilnius, Lithuania. The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
Following a rigorous selection process, students spend 7 highly intensive days learning from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals. Transparency School seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire skills to better convey the message of anti-corruption.
School lectures, seminars, trainings and field trips provide the School participants with a unique blend of international and local knowledge, while also challenging students to approach the subject from a new perspective and offer novel, previously untested solutions. Since 2010, Transparency School has welcomed some 1200 youth leaders from more than 120 countries worldwide.
Fees & Scholarship
- The course fee covers tuition fee, course material, accommodation, meals and extra-curricular activities. The fee for Transparency School 2020 is 800 EUR.
- A limited number of scholarships is available for applicants from certain countries. Full scholarships cover international travel, tuition and accommodation expenses. Students seeking to receive full scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens. In certain cases, students may also be offered partial tuition fee waivers (partial scholarships) to cover a part of their course expenses.
- The Transparency School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
- They welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds. Transparency School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
Please find the list of countries from which applicants are eligible for full scholarships: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, and Ukraine.
Also, university students of Nordplus Law Network partner universities (from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Norway and Sweden) are entitled to receive Nordplus mobility grant. List of universities can be found here. Nordplus Law Network coordinator will contact you regarding the scholarship, which amounts to 400 EUR, once you are selected and confirmed your participation.
The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form.
For more information, visit Transparency International School.