One Young World Just Imagine If… Competition 2020 for Innovators Worldwide (Get support worth over £75,000)
Deadline: February 9, 2020
Do you have an innovative idea for a world-changing enterprise? Apply now for the Just Imagine If… 2020 Competition for a chance to turn your idea into a reality. Just IMAGINE if… is an annual international social enterprise and innovation competition, hosted by Durham University and Ella’s Kitchen founder, Paul Lindley.
The competition is open to anyone across the global who has a business idea which tackles at least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. just IMAGINE if… exists to drive social, economic and environmental change in the world by helping little ideas become big impact realities. Ten shortlisted finalists will present their business idea in front of a panel of expert business leaders at the March 2020 final in Durham.
- Each finalist will receive mentoring from a leading businessperson and professional pitch training from One Young World to perfect their presentation ahead of the event, and will attend a bespoke course at Durham Business School.
- The winner will receive bespoke research support worth over £75,000 from Durham University, plus invaluable bespoke support from key business partners.
- Open to anyone across the globe who has a business idea which tackles at least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Applicants will need to submit a video and written document which will be judged by a panel of judges.
Applicants will need to:
- Demonstrate a clear vision of how the business idea will work and its viability.
- Provide a clear explanation as to the sustainability and scalability of the business idea.
- Provide a definition of which of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals the idea aims to tackle and how.
- Explain the impact that winning the research prize will make on your ability to develop your business idea.
For more information, visit One Young World.