Goethe-Institut South Africa [email protected] Programme 2020 for Cultural and Social Start-ups
Deadline: February 7, 2020
Applications are invited for the Goethe-Institut South Africa [email protected] Mentoring Programme 2020. [email protected] is an intensive mentorship programme for cultural and social start-ups, which takes entrepreneurs on a journey of developing the foundation of their companies.
The programme is set in an open, dynamic and creative space at the Goethe-Institut South Africa: the LIBRARYGAMEBOX-HUB. This call is open to all creatives, innovators, space makers, game changers and developers of all nationalities with projects centered on cultural and social impact.
- Entrepreneur Support and Development: Including one-on-one and group mentorship, masterclasses, workshops, business coaching and strengths building by top business leaders and coaches in the Goethe-Institut’s ecosystem.
- Community management: Members will be part of a vast network of like-minded creative entrepreneurs ready to exchange ideas and collaborate on projects.
- Fully Equipped Work Space: Accessible 6 days a week with a boardroom table, a flat screen, lounge area and unlimited internet connection.
- GAMEBOX: Members are invited to make use of the analogue and digital games available in the Library.
- Library: Members will have free Library membership providing access to diverse on and offline reading material.
- Only entrepreneurs running start-up ventures that are cultural or have a strong social dimension can apply.
- Your business should be in IDEATION and VALIDATION phase.
- Should have a turnover of less than R120,000 annually.
- Your business should be registered or formalised in some manner.
- Entrepreneurs must be above the age of 18 and eligible to work in the Republic of South Africa, should they not be citizens of the country.
For more information, visit [email protected].