ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2020 for University Students – Lagos, Nigeria
Applications for the ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2020 are now open. The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
It is ARM’s chosen way to influence the development of talent in their environment. The AYTP offers interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career. The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm.
This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
- In addition to working with the best people in the industry, interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.
- At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
- Candidate must be an undergraduate.
- Candidate must have completed at least a year of their degree.
- Candidate must be on track for a 2:1 degree or equivalent at least.
- Candidate must be available to resume on June 15, 2020 if successful.
For more information, visit ARM Young Talent Programme.