Ignite Africa Challenge 2020 (100,000 USD in seed capital)
Deadline: January 31, 2020
The Ignite Africa Challenge 2020 is open. Join the first Pan-African platform and create your for-good-for-profit enterprise. Solve one of the most pressuring challenges and get 100,000 USD in seed capital.
Ignite Africa 2020 Challenge comprises of two cases which contestants can compete for, namely:
IGNITE AFRICA Challenge is a platform centered on unveiling youth talent across the continent for solving the most pressure problems through high impact social entrepreneurship. The platform was created to inspire youth across the continent to think about innovative solutions, through a systemic thinking, to social impact challenges that limits Africa’s growth. They support the creation of social ventures that address social challenges, creating value and opportunities for young entrepreneurs and the people targeted by their projects.
Competitors will be responsible for any travel costs associated with competing in the Ignite Africa Challenge Semifinals. They highly encourage you to fundraise as this will prepare you in your journey to become a successful entrepreneur. Ignite Africa covers the travel cost of two people in each team for the Accelerator and Finals.
- Win a direct pass to the Accelerator and Fellowship program: Live the Ignite 2-months experience in one of the most important hubs for social entrepreneurship in Africa
- Pitch your venture at the Laureate hala: The Ignite Africa Laureate is the winner of the year-round competition and will be awarded a $100,000.
- Youth aged 35 or below as at the time the application was submitted, except if you are a student.
- Must be African or based in Africa.
- Team Composition: This is a team competition.
- Teams must consist of 2 to 4 members and may be formed across different schools, institutions, companies, countries, nationalities, etc.
- Register your team
- Get support and make it visible
- Get selected to compete in one of our seven semi-finals!
For more information, visit Ignite Africa Challenge.