Regional Studies Association – RSA Research Network Grant Scheme 2020
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Applications for the Regional Studies Association – RSA Research Network Grant Scheme 2020 are now open. RSA Research Networks are formed by RSA members interested in collaborating to examine an issue that responds to the aims and goals of the Association, and which is of interest and concern to both members and non-members. These issues need not necessarily to have a direct policy focus, but the examination would normally lead to policy-related conclusions.
The Regional Studies Association works with its international and interdisciplinary membership to facilitate the highest standards of theoretical development, empirical analysis and policy debate of issues at this sub-national scale, incorporating both the urban and rural and different conceptions of space such as city-regions and interstitial spaces.
The maximum funding for Research Network is:
- £10,000 (c. $12,700; c. €11,200) for newly established networks;
- £7,500 (c. $9,500; c. €8,400) for renewing networks.
- The Research Network must be organised and managed by RSA members, with all organisers remaining members of the Association throughout the entire duration of the Research Network.
- A Research Network is made up of individuals from different countries, although they can be from any membership category.
- The full Terms and Conditions governing this grant are available in the Research Network Handbook.
Please send your applications and queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit RSA Research Network Grant.