Regional Studies Association – RSA Travel Grant 2020
Deadline: May 29, 2020
The Regional Studies Association – RSA Travel Grant 2020 is open. Apply for up to £500 (c. $630; c. €560) funding towards your travel costs (transport only) to attend a non-RSA event. This grant is a fantastic opportunity to help you towards your travel costs to present your work, network and participate at world wide non RSA events within the field.
In offering these awards, the Regional Studies Association is seeking to promote and encourage research and dissemination activities, both within and across trans-national borders and to further the overall aims and
objectives of the Association.
Up to £500 (c. $630; c. €560) funding towards your travel costs (transport only) to attend a non-RSA event.
- You must be a member of the RSA when applying
- Non-members are encouraged to apply and join at the same time
- When the event takes place, you must be presenting a paper at the event in the field of regional studies (sub-national).
- A maximum of two applications can be awarded per round. Those who are not successful are welcome to reapply.
- Only one grant can be awarded every five years of membership.
- Please be aware that the event you wish to attend needs to be held a minimum of 6 weeks after the Travel Grant application deadline has passed.
- The full terms and conditions governing the grant are available in the Travel Grant Handbook.
Please send your applications & queries to email@example.com
Click here to download the form.
For more information, visit RSA Travel Grant.