Swedish Institute Management Programme Northern Europe 2020 for Changemakers (Funded to Sweden)
Deadline: February 5, 2020
Are you a change agent? Do you want to be a part of a business network of emerging leaders with a shared interest of working for a sustainable future in Asia, Africa and Europe? Join the Swedish Institute Management Programme Northern Europe 2020 and learn more about responsible leadership and sustainable business.
The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) is to lead change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The programme challenges traditional approaches of doing business and explores how business can become become more focused on sustainability in the global economy.
As a participant in the programme you will meet prominent figures in the commercial and political sectors as well as academia who will be presenting topics such as climate change, responsible financing, stake-holder engagement and leadership development.
In the programme you collaborate with the other participants to maximize your learning experience, creative thinking and how to lead value-driven change. The programme includes theoretical approaches, problem-solving using real business cases, interactive workshops and company visits.
SIMP will give you:
- A long-lasting network of leaders focused on sustainble business and responsible leadership
- Increased knowledge about environmental, social and financial aspects of sustainable business
- Skills on how to make positive business impact
- Increased leadership competence with a focus on personal leadership
- Insights into business cases in Sweden, one of the leading countries in sustainable business practice
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business and the public sector
- Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Costs covered and arranged by you
- Flight tickets to and from modules
- Visas costs, when necessary, to all programme modules
- Occasional meals
- Occasional airport transfers
- Insurance when modules are held outside of Sweden, Uganda,
- You have previous leadership experience as a manager, team leader or project leader
- You have a senior position within trade, industry or the public sector where you’re working closely with business development
- You have a post-secondary education
- You have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- You work in a company or organisation where you have a platform and large internal network and the possibility to influence through different change projects.
- You are between 25-45 years old
- You are a citizen/resident of Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Sweden and Ukraine.
The applications will be evaluated according to the following selection criteria:
- The relevance and quality of personal motivation and commitment, and the applicant’s answers in the application form.
- An assessment of the CV.
- The general qualifications of the applicant.
Applications are uploaded and submitted in the online application portal. Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme. These are the steps in the application process:
- Create your profile/account online in the application portal
- Fill in the application online
- Upload your CV
For more information, visit SIMP.