Deadline: March 1, 2020
Applications are open for the AnitaBorg Wogrammer Journalism Fellowship 2020. They are looking for writers who are passionate about dispelling stereotypes and can commit to producing 12 inspiring stories. Each story profiles a technical individual’s accomplishments, aspirations, and journey.
They believe the best way to break stereotypes is through positive storytelling. As a Wogrammer Journalism Fellow, you will be a part of inspiring the next generation of intersectional women, girls, and non-binary individuals to pursue STEM careers by showcasing these underrepresented groups across a variety of industries. This Journalism Fellowship is an opportunity to help change how capable, competent intersectional women and non-binary individuals are discussed in the media, one story at a time.
- Fellows will receive $1500, made in 2 payments during the duration of the fellowship.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the US
- At least 18 years old
- Passionate about increasing diversity in the tech industry
- A strong writer
- Open to the collaborative editorial process and constructive feedback
- Knowledgeable of technical terminology (is considered a plus, but not required)
For more information, visit Wogrammer Journalism Fellowship.