Teach A Man To Fish – School Enterprise Challenge 2020 (Up to $50,000 in prizes)
Deadline: March 31, 2020
Applications for the Teach A Man To Fish – School Enterprise Challenge 2019 are now open. The School Enterprise Challenge is a FREE educational programme that teaches business and life skills. It supports teachers and students to set up a REAL business at their school.
Do YOU want bring the entrepreneurial spirit to your school? Not sure how? The School Enterprise Challenge offers an opportunity for teachers to teach business skills in a practical way and students develop essential life skills such as teamwork, problem solving and leadership at the same time! As one teacher recently put it, “It’s amazing how children grow throughout the process, they learn to be responsible, to resolve problems, and so much more.”
This is an international business programme for schools run by the educational charity Teach A Man To Fish that empowers students to develop essential 21st century skills in a fun and interactive way.
Schools have the chance to get recognized at an international level and win prizes along the way for their outstanding work and impact. It guides and supports teachers and students to plan and set up real, sustainable school businesses. Students get the chance to gain hands-on experience of running a real business and generate real profits to help support their school or a social cause of their choice.
- There is $50,000 in prizes available for the most entrepreneurial schools, teachers and students
- Students and teachers get the chance to develop essential skills for the 21st century
- Participating Students:
- Get practical experience running a REAL business
- Learn essential life skills
- Be part of a global movement of young entrepreneurs
- Participating Teachers:
- Learn business skills
- Boost your CV
- Develop new teaching techniques
- Chance to win prizes
- All schools that complete the programme will receive a certificate to recognise their achievement
- The School Enterprise Challenge is open to all schools, including: pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
- Universities are not eligible to take part in the School Enterprise Challenge.
Before you get started, please check the Frequently Asked Questions and take note of the following:
- This form should be completed by the Lead Teacher who will be responsible for coordinating the School Enterprise Challenge in your school.
- If you would like two (or more) teams from your school to take part, you must complete this registration form once for each team, using a different email address for the Lead Teacher each time.
- It will take you 5-10 minutes to complete and you won’t be able to save your progress and return to complete it later, so make sure you have the following information ready before you begin:
- School name and address
- The names and email addresses of the Lead Teacher, Head Teacher and at least one least additional teacher at your school, plus their consent for us to contact them about your school’s participation in the School Enterprise Challenge
- The Lead Teacher’s mobile phone number
Don’t miss this opportunity, find out more and register on our website!
For more information, visit Teach A Man To Fish.