iF Social Impact Prize 2020 for Projects (EUR 50,000 prize)
Deadline: May 27, 2020
Applications are open for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE. The Prize aims to publish and support projects that contribute to our society. They do not charge any fees. The best projects will be honored with a prize money of EUR 50,000 in total.
You are welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of our time and help to improve conditions – your CSR projects or your active support for a specific aspect of society.
Publish your project in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE (for free) and you will automatically compete for the prize in 2020! In addition, your project will reach the global design community. When published, the project should already be implemented.
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals
If you apply for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE, you can benefit from many advantages which help to boost your project:
- Your application is free of charge.
- Your project will be published in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE forever.
- You can permanently update your projects with new photos, videos and information.
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public.
- You can win a share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.
Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations are welcome to submit. Your project should already be established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times. Student concepts will not be accepted.
If you can answer one or more questions with “Yes”,
you should enter your project:
- Does it approach or solve a relevant problem?
- Does it reflect moral-ethical standards?
- Does it strengthen group relations?
- Does it create a positive experience?
- Does it balance effort and use value?
The size of the project does not really matter but the idea, the relevance of the problem, the target groups and the sustainable impact will be of interest to our online visitors. Every published project and you as a company or organization behind will also benefit from the fact being introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public. Your project will stay online in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE – without limitation in time and without any costs. It will be published in the collection “iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE“.
Unfortunately, student concepts cannot be accepted.
There is no deadline for your publication and you can apply every day. Twice a year the prize money will be decided:
- after 27 May 2020
- after 19 November 2020
For more information, visit iF Social Impact Prize.