The Elevate Prize 2020 powered by MIT Solve ($5 million in prizes for Global Heroes)
Deadline: June 29, 2020
The Elevate Prize is now open for submissions. The Elevate Prize will celebrate and support 10 extraordinary leaders, activists, innovators and risk-takers each year, working across sectors, issues and geographies. They’re building a radically diverse coalition of Global Heroes.
The Elevate Prize is seeking to find, support, and shine a spotlight on these Global Heroes, creating a multiplier effect that will allow them to more easily scale their work, impact more lives, and inspire others to tackle issues in their own communities – igniting a chain reaction of goodness across the world. Specifically, they are looking for extraordinary people leading high-impact projects and organizations who are:
- Elevating opportunities for all people, especially those who are traditionally left behind
- Elevating issues and their solutions by building awareness and driving action to solve the most difficult problems of our world
- Elevating understanding of and between people through changing people’s attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors
Join them in shining a spotlight on these Global Heroes, helping them scale their work, impact more lives, and inspire others to tackle issues in their own communities – igniting a chain reaction of solutions, collaboration and love across the world.
- $5 million will distributed among 10 awardees
- Plus support, mentorship, and a worldwide fanbase
- Applicants from anywhere around the world tackling the biggest challenges of our time are welcome to apply
They are looking for leaders, innovators, activists, and risk-takers who are impacting their community every day! Does your work have the potential to elevate humanity and inspire others to act as engines for social good?