African Liberty Writing Fellowship Program 2020
Deadline: April 30, 2020
Application for the African Liberty Writing Fellowship is open. The African Liberty Writing Fellowship program is designed to identify promising freedom-minded African writers and provide them with the skills required to be successful in op-ed writing.
Do you strongly agree with the ideas of limited government, free markets, individual liberty, the rule of law? Apply for the African Liberty Writing Fellowship, a 12-month fellowship with monthly compensation for the top performers. It is an opportunity to learn op-ed writing in 5 weeks, 100% online and free, get published in major media outlets and gain access to top level instructors.
Accepted applicants will complete a 5-week mandatory online course after which all candidates will be evaluated. The top twenty candidates will be recommended for admission as writing fellows.
Successful candidates will receive:
- Training by international editors
- Opportunity to work with think-tanks in the USA
- Bylines in local and international media
- Monthly stipends for articles published
- The fellowship is open to all aspiring and current writers in Africa.
- Candidates are required to complete the application form.
- Top 50 applicants will be admitted into the program for an intensive online 5 weeks training.
- The top 20 candidates will complete a year long fellowship with African Liberty.
There are no application costs attached to this fellowship. Interested writers are encouraged to complete an application below.
For more information, visit ALW Fellowship.