International Water Association (IWA) Women in Water Award 2020
Deadline: May 18, 2020
Applications are open for the International Water Association (IWA) Women in Water Award 2020. The IWA Women in Water award acknowledges and celebrates female leadership in the field of water. Through this award, the IWA recognises those women working in the field of water who, through their demonstrated leadership, have had a significant positive impact on the development of the industry.
The award showcases an individual’s excellence in leadership as demonstrated by outstanding initiatives, impact of work and inspiration to others. The award recognises the role women play in the sector, but also seeks to encourage the greater participation of women in the water sector and hopes to motivate more women to pursue leadership positions within the sector.
- Selected winner will be awarded at the IWA World Water Congress and Exhibition from October 18 – 26, 2020 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Open to all women working in the water industry;
- Nominee should show demonstrable leadership within the sector which has had a positive impact on the advancement of water management;
- Demonstrable contributions towards the development of future leaders;
- Demonstrable contributions towards IWA and/or other water-related groups, Associations or institutions.
In order to nominate a peer to win the IWA Women in Water Award 2020, submit online the reasons why the individual will qualify.
For more information, visit IWA Women in Water Award.