Call for Applications: ASRIC/UEMF PhD Scholarship Scheme 2020-2021 (Fully-funded)
Deadline: July 15, 2020
Applications for the ASRIC/UEMF PhD Scholarship Scheme 2020 are now open. The ASRIC and UEMF offer 10 scholarship slots for the academic year 2020-2021 for African PhD students to carry out their doctoral research work at the Euro-Mediterranean University of Fes (UEMF), Morocco. The duration of the study and that of the scholarship is three years.
Field of Study
The candidate must be ready to undertake a research in the following areas:
- Digital Engineering and Artificial Intelligence;
- Embedded systems;
- Additive Manufacturing;
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency;
- Energy storage; Batteries and Smart grids; or
- Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- The scholarship includes; tuition fees of about $9,000, accommodation, annually one return ticket from your home country with a maximum contribution of $1,000 during summer vacation, and a stipend allowance of $1,000 monthly for 11 months every year.
- Applicants must be national of the one of the African Union Member State;
- Applicants must be less than 35 years of age at the end date of this call;
- Must have Master’s Degree (in science or engineering), Diploma or Engineering Diploma or any other equivalent diploma (baccalaureate + 5); and
- The candidate must demonstrate remarkable ability and devotion along with experiences in conducting research in the selected field of study.
The application form to this call should be completed and submitted before the deadline of the call.
The following documents should be attached to the application form:
- An updated CV;
- A certified copy of the baccalaureate;
- A certified copy of the master’s diploma or the engineering diploma or any other equivalent diploma (Bac + 5);
- A copy certified transcript(s) of all university-level coursework completed corresponding to the diploma or masters;
- A copy of the Master (or equivalent) thesis or dissertation;
- A certified copy of the international passport.
- 2 personal passport size photographs
All application and supporting documents should be submitted to the ASRIC Secretariat by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com before the call deadline.
For more information, visit ASRIC/UEMF PhD Scholarship.