Facebook Startup Circles Program 2020 for Early Stage Startups in the Product-building Stage
Deadline: Rolling Basis
The Facebook Startup Circles Program 2020 is open for applications. Early stage startups are welcome to apply. Facebook offers the program to help startups at the product-building stage of development and growth.
Build better products by connecting with a local network of startup peers and learning from experts in Facebook business and product best practices.
Middle East and Africa
- Kaduna, Nigeria
- Kano, Nigeria
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Uyo, Nigeria
- Bangalore, India
- Delhi, India
- Gurgaon, India
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Bogotá, Colombia
- Mexico City, Mexico
- A powerful peer network: Connect with a select group of local entrepreneurs to help you tackle obstacles when you need it most.
- Lessons from proven experts: Learn how to build scalable products with best practices from Facebook and local startup experts.
- Access to coaching: Get access to guidance from Facebook product, business, and strategy experts.
- Open to early-stage entrepreneurs with a functional prototype and are looking for product-market fit
- You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of application,
- You must reside and be a legal resident in the same location as the Startup Circle You are applying for
- You must be in a designated leadership or management position at Your business or organization (your Startup) (e.g. CEO, CTO, COO), or otherwise the founder or co-founder, and
- You must be authorized to represent, act, and enter, on your Startup’s behalf. You may not apply as a Participant of the Program as a member of more than one (1) Startup.
To be eligible for the Program, Your Startup must:
- have a minimum of two (2) employees (including yourself)
- have a minimally viable tech-dependent product offering (e.g. digital product is core to the business)
- have a business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales model
- hold a valid business state licensure, and
- have an existing Business Manager account dedicated to your Startup.
- More than one (1) individual from a Startup may apply for the Program but only those individuals who meet all of the eligibility criteria will be considered. A maximum of four (4) Participants will be accepted from a single Startup, on a first come first serve basis.
- Government officials or those related to a government official are ineligible to participate in the Program.
Startup Circles are now available in select cities. Apply now to connect with startup peers and gain access to best practices and coaching.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, and decisions are communicated via email within a few weeks.Please note:
- You will need a Business Manager account to apply. If you do not have one, please create one using the link below under “Facebook Business Manager ID” and refresh the page.
- Up to 4 members of the same startup team are eligible to join the program. If multiple members of your team are interested in joining the Startup Circles Program:
- Each member should submit an application to join the program
- Each member should use the same Business Manager ID associated with your business.
- The application cannot be modified once it is submitted.
For more information, visit Startup Circles.