Photography 4 Humanity Global Prize 2020 for Amateur and Professional Photographers ($5,000 USD prize)
Deadline: August 31, 2020
Entries are invited for the Photography 4 Humanity Global Prize 2020. The United Nations supported project — Photography 4 Humanity is an international initiative that calls on photographers around the world to bring to life the power of human rights through their images.
Highlighting the most compelling imagery — illustrating courage, despair, hope, injustice, compassion, human rights failures or victories in ways small and large, the images will serve to inspire people to personally get involved and take a stand for human rights.
Photography 4 Humanity is a unique call to action for amateur and professional photographers alike, to submit images for a global competition where, each year, photos from the Photography 4 Humanity Global Prize Recipient and the Top 10 finalists will be exhibited at the General Assembly Gallery at the United Nations Headquarters and at Fotografiska New York.
- The Global Prize Recipient will receive $5,000 USD
- The Global Prize Recipient and Top 10 Finalists’ photographs will be exhibited at the United Nations Headquarters in NYC and Fotografiska New York.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to enter
- All photography must relate to human rights issues illustrating courage, despair, hope, injustice, hate, compassion, human rights failures or victories in ways small and large
- Must include title, date, location, description and photographer name of each photograph submitted
- All images must have been taken between September 1, 2019 and August 31, 2020.
All entries must be submitted between May 8, 2020 12:00AM EST and August 31, 2020 11:59PM PST.
For more information, visit Photography 4 Humanity Global Prize.