ADAMI Media Prize for Cultural Diversity in Eastern Europe 2020
Deadline: July 15, 2020
Applications are invited for the ADAMI Media Prize for Cultural Diversity in Eastern Europe 2020. The prize rewards outstanding TV, film and online programmes dealing with topics of migration, integration and ethnic, religious and cultural diversity.
This is a unique opportunity for media professionals to showcase their audiovisual work and connect with an international network of broadcasters.
The ADAMI Media Prize will be awarded in six categories:
- ADAMI Media Prize for Entertainment (fiction)
- ADAMI Media Prize for Information (non-fiction)
- ADAMI Media Prize for News & Short Non-Fiction
- Young ADAMI Media Prize
- ADAMI Online Prize for Web pages
- ADAMI Online Prize for Web videos
- The winner in each prize category will receive a cash award or grant.
- In addition, participants with prior journalism experience are eligible to apply for an ADAMI Fellowship with a renowned Western European broadcaster.
- Nominees will be invited to the ADAMI Award Ceremony on December 10, 2020 in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Open to broadcasters, production companies, independent journalists, filmmakers, producers and other audiovisual media professionals;
- Applicants should be in the six EU Eastern Partnership Countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
- The ADAMI Media Prize competition is open for productions that aired or were published after October 1, 2018.
If you have video material dealing with cultural diversity but are unsure to which category you should apply, please contact: email@example.com or +995 595474477 (viber, whatsapp, telegram).
To apply, please fill out and submit the online application form by July 15, 2020.
For more information, visit ADAMI Media Prize.