GlobalGiving Accelerator Program – September 2020 for Nonprofits ($30,000+ in matching funding)
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Applications for the GlobalGiving Accelerator Program – September 2020 are now open. The GlobalGiving Accelerator is an opportunity for you and your organization to build skills, access tools, and grow your base of supporters to achieve crowdfunding success. When you graduate, your organization becomes a permanent member of GlobalGiving, and you’ll have access to all the tools, training, and one-on-one support available in the GlobalGiving community.
How it Works
The GlobalGiving Accelerator is a virtual training program and crowdfunding campaign that will help you take your fundraising to the next level. Following an optional one-week training curriculum, you’ll be entered into an Accelerator campaign where you’ll raise at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors in order to graduate and secure a permanent fundraising spot on the GlobalGiving platform.
They’ll support you as you reach out to your own networks, and tell your story in new and compelling ways. Donors can give in USD or GBP, helping you reach your supporters in the US, the UK, and beyond. They’ll also provide matching incentives for your donors, and bonus prizes for the most successful participants.
Training Topics include:
- Crowdfunding 101;
- Mapping your potential donor network;
- Storytelling and email appeals; and
- Creating SMART goals.
GlobalGiving will provide $30,000+ in matching funding and bonus prizes for participating organizations.
Organizations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum 40 different donors will earn:
- Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates (example)
- GlobalGiving Media Kit A custom media kit to help promote your accomplishment GlobalGiving certificate of completion
- A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving GlobalGiving’s donor newsletter and social media
- Additional promotional opportunities, including through GlobalGiving’s social media or homepage, for top-performers
- Any registered nonprofit anywhere in the world is eligible to apply.
- Apply to Join
- 2 Get Accepted + Post a Project
- Attend Free Training + Support Sessions
- Graduate from the Accelerator
- Earn Rewards + Funds for Your Organization
Ready to join the thousands of organizations changing the world on GlobalGiving? Submit your application by July 31, 2020 to participate in the September 2020 Accelerator.
For more information, visit GlobalGiving Accelerator.