Deadline: May 31, 2020
Applications are open for the Lair East Labs’ Supernova Global Pitch Competition 2020. The Lair East Labs’ Supernova Global Pitch Competition will bring together top startups with a global vision to pitch for equity-free prize money, investment and market-entry opportunities in China, and the attention of media and investors from the Greater China Area.
The Supernova Global Pitch 2020 focuses on connecting and supporting outstanding startups around the world impacted by the coronavirus outbreak. It is an exceptional opportunity to pitch your business to an active tech market with extensive investment pools.
Participation is entirely free of charge. The competition is hosted by Lair East Labs, in collaboration with LiangCang Accelerator, an Alibaba-affiliated startup accelerator.
- Top Winner (x1): USD $28,000 Cash
- Silver Award (x4): USD $14,000 Cash
- Bronze Award (x7): USD $7,000 Cash
- Selected founders will also be awarded:
- $10,000 in AWS Promotional Credit valid for two years
- One year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000)
- Open to all startups from different sectors, but preference goes to the following sectors: Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare, Biotech, Digital Manufacturing, Blockchain, Big Data, Aerospace, Internet, Quantum Computing;
- Any startup looking to explore the Greater China market is welcome to apply.
Startups will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Scalability and potential to expand internationally
- Complimentary founding team backgrounds with solid track records
- The startup’s product or service should bring disruptive value to the industry it targets.
Selected founders will pitch their startups online to top VCs from both America and China. All online demos or pitch sessions will also be live-streamed to a broader audience worldwide.
For more information, visit Supernova Global Pitch Competition.