Amani Institute Social Innovation Management Program 2020 for Young Professionals (Scholarship available)
Deadline: June 22, 2020
Applications are invited for the Amani Institute Social Innovation Management Program 2020. The Online Certificate in Social Innovation Management is a 5-month intensive program where you will learn by doing, train with master practitioners, gain skills and build networks, all for the career you truly want, no matter where you are located.
This is not a typical online course where you just watch video lectures and comment online. This is a high-intensity interactive experience. The practical nature and the highly-personalized elements of the program mean that you join live classes, receive personalized coaching sessions, and practice your learning in a tailored way.
Through this innovative program, you will gain both systemic and granular understanding of the social impact sector, as well as build cutting-edge 21st-century skills with the help of global practitioners who are masters in the fields of Leadership, Entrepreneurship & Management, Communication, and Innovation. You will become part of an engaging global community of impact professionals while experiencing a collaborative methodology and using online tools that are going to be more and more relevant in the future of work. You will also think deeply about your own goals and motivations, align who you are with what you want to do, and create a new strategy for your career.
- Weekly classes
- Two 120-minute live interactive webinars per week, at fixed times and dates that will be announced well in advance at a time most suitable for everyone to participate from all over the world (most likely at 3 pm UTC on Tuesday and Thursday)
- One 120-minute session per week, in smaller groups based on timezones of participants, to build a deeper connection with the instructors and to get feedback on your work.
- 8 hours of independent work per week
- Personalized coaching sessions across the 5 months of the program
- A wide range of networking opportunities to introduce you to the global community of impact professionals, with guest speakers, online gatherings, one-to-one connections.
- ‘Global dialogue’ video calls with Fellows from other countries and webinars with Amani alumni to learn from peers and strengthen your connection to our community of 500+ Fellows from 63 countries
- With their emphasis on real-world application, you will also have the opportunity to apply on the job what you learn in the online sessions, and make sense of the social impact sector.
- The program cost is USD $4950 (including a non-refundable deposit of USD 1000 upon acceptance into the program). Amani Institute understands that the cost of the program may be difficult for some of the participants. As a result, there will be limited financial aid available in extreme cases of need.
- Open to people from all over the world
- Applicants should have a university degree (undergraduate/Bachelor’s) or
- At least two years of practical experience (either working or volunteering) in the social sector
- Alignment with Amani Institute’s core values: Vision, Courage, Empathy, Changemaking and a Global Mindset.
If you want your work to have meaning and impact and are a person with the courage, empathy, vision and determination needed to create change, this program is for you!
For more information, visit Amani Institute.