bp Net Zero Scholarship 2020 to attend the One Young World Summit in Munich, Germany (Fully-funded)
Deadline: July 9, 2020
Applications are open for the bp Net Zero Scholarship 2020 to attend the One Young World Summit in Munich, Germany. bp is pleased to support the Net Zero Scholarship, a programme to identify and engage with young innovators who are reimagining energy for people and planet today.
Scholarship recipients will join bp’s delegation to the 2021 One Young World Summit in Munich, where they will meet and exchange ideas with peers from across the business. The scholarship seeks candidates making an impact in one of the following areas:
- Advocating for progressive climate policies;
- Enhancing current decarbonised energy technologies such as solar and wind;
- Improving access to energy;
- Innovating to reduce emissions in households, cities and industries.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich
- Hotel accommodation between April 21-26, 2021
- The cost of travel to and from Munich
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Access to bespoke bp programming including: pre-Summit briefing, a bp buddy from the company’s internal delegation and a post-Summit feedback session.
- Applicants should be aged 18 – 30;
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
One Young World will assess candidates based on their:
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/ or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- One Young World will actively seek and prioritse candidates who are making an impact in at least one of the following areas:
- Enhancing current decarbonised energy technologies such as solar and wind
- Improving access to energy
- Innovating to reduce emissions in households, cities and industries
- Advocating for progressive climate policies
Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. They are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
For more information, visit bp Net Zero Scholarship.