Seedstars Growth Program 2020 for Emerging Market Startups (up to $50,000 USD in investment)
Deadline: June 14, 2020
Are you an emerging market startup seeking for a scalable growth model? Apply for the Seedstars Growth Program 2020 and get a chance to receive up to $50,000 USD in investment.
The Growth Program is a virtual three month post-acceleration program focused on Growth. The program is designed to help startups build a Growth Team and implement a Growth Methodology in order to support scaling up the venture and raise Series A and beyond.
Seedstars have mastered the technique of organising an entire acceleration program virtually. So, rather than taking you out of your market, they bring the expertise to you so that you may remain close to your customers and your team.
- $50,000 Initial investment: $30,000 cash + $20,000 program fee
- Up to $100,000 In-kind services & perks: Services provided by Microsoft, Intel, Hubspot, Rebump, Segment, Evernote, Xero, UpWork etc.
- Up to $500,000 Follow-On Investment: Consideration for a follow on investment from Seedstars and its global investor network.
Eligible startup must
- Have achieved Product-Market Fit
- Verified Business Model
- Profitable Unit Economics
- Ready to invest in Growth
- Be operating in a High-Impact sector
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Application & Screening: Applications are open until June 14, 2020, where startups that fit the criteria can submit their application.
- Selection: The acceleration program team will conduct online and face-to-face interviews with the pre-selected startups before the final selection will be announced by end of June, 2020.
- Kick-off Webinars: The Program kicks off with an intensive week of webinars with the main goal to define clear OKRs, setting up tools and building the foundation for growth.
- Growth Program: The program runs for 12 weeks through a series of 12 modules focused on Growth and Series A fundraising through weekly 1:1 mentoring sessions and webinars with subject experts
- Post Growth Program: After the end of the Growth Program, the team will evaluate your performance in order to decide on follow-on investments and additional support to help your startup grow.
For more information, visit Seedstars Growth Program.