Apply for the Microsoft Graduate Experience Program 2020 [Nigeria]
Are you insatiably curious? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Apply now for the Microsoft Graduate Experience Program 2020.
Microsoft is a workplace unlike any other. Their graduate experience helps new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex global organization and position themselves for success.
The interactive program is designed to complement a graduates day- to-day role. It exposes them to senior leaders and high-level business strategy to ensure they are plugged into the bigger vision. The graduate experience provides the opportunity to connect and learn from more hundreds of peers and alumni in more than 80 countries – to create professional relationships and cross-cultural experiences that are invaluable to career success.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
- Applicant should be pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Education background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT & Business innovation or other related fields;
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology related fields;
- Combining business acumen with technological experience;
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills;
- Passion for technology;
- Fluency in English and local language is required;
- Full work authorization is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
For more information, visit Microsoft Nigeria.