ICASA Graduate Development Programme 2020 for Young South Africans (Paid position)
Deadline: July 16, 2020
Applications are open for the Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) Graduate Development Programme 2020. The ICASA Graduate Development Programme is a twenty-four (24) months intensive development programme commencing in September 2020.
This programme provides an opportunity for newly qualified graduates as well as unemployed graduates to gain valuable practical working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary, enabling them to build the foundation for a successful career in the Information and Communications Technology Industry.
A supporting structure of coaches will guide the Graduates through their training by providing help for challenges at work. The Graduates’ performance will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and assistance will be provided throughout the programme as well as career guidance for future endeavors. The Graduate intake at ICASA is impacted by a number of variables which include both the South African skills market and the organisation’s skills needs.
- Total Cost to Company Package of R169,842 per annum.
- Applicants must be a South African citizen;
- Must have completed a BSc / BTech Electrical / Electronic Engineering and Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) from a recognised institution of higher learning.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Achievement orientated;
- Results driven;
- Analytical thinking;
- Creative and innovative;
- Problem solving;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to work and make decisions under pressure;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Communicator (written and verbal / presentation skills); and
Required documents include:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivational Letter;
- Academic Records; and
- Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and interpersonal skills.
For more information, visit ICASA Graduate Development Programme.