Call for Projects: غدوة Youth & Environment Program 2020 for Local Tunisian Associations
Deadline: July 30, 2020
Are you committed to protecting the environment? Are you carrying out an innovative project to change things? This call for projects is made for you!
In partnership with the French Institute of Tunisia and the PISCCA program (Innovative Projects of Civil Societies and Coalitions of Actors), the French Embassy in Tunisia launches the call for projects “غدوة Youth & Environment”. 24 projects will be selected in the 24 Tunisian governorates over 2 years.
This call for projects is intended for local Tunisian associations proposing a concrete, ambitious and realistic project on the theme of environmental protection. Your project should present results in terms of women’s empowerment, regional development and promotes job creation for young people.
- The winning project will be supported by an average funding of 30,000 to 50,000 TD.
- Your project works for the preservation of the environment and will have a real impact on its territory of establishment.
- Your project is focused and is primarily aimed at young people aged 18 to 25.
- Your project strengthens regional development, access to employment and brings about concrete change.
- Your project works for gender equality. The relevance of the project as well as the measurable and quantifiable characteristics of the results will be the common thread of the selection.
The projects must be concrete, viable, realistic and sustainable. In addition, special attention will be paid:
- To projects committed to the protection of coastal and maritime areas, a strong commitment from the French Embassy in Tunisia;
- To projects providing for cooperation with a French structure and thus working to strengthen exchanges between the shores of the Mediterranean.
The grant application file can be downloaded (in French or Arabic). It must be completed in the proposed WORD format, without any form modification.
This complete file, duly completed and accompanied by appendices must be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email must include the words “Request for subsidy Jeunes دوة Youth & Environment”.
For more information, visit غدوة Youth & Environment Program.