African Leadership Institute (ALI) Business Development Scholarship Program 2020
Deadline: August 15, 2020
The ALI Business Development Scholarship Program 2020 is open for applications. The African Leadership Institute Online Business Development program is aimed at educating business enthusiasts of all levels. They invite learners, 18 years of age or older who are interested in expanding their business skills and knowledge of building a successful business to apply for the ALI Business Development Scholarship program.
This program has been divided into two phases;
- PHASE 1: Learning Phase
- PHASE 2: Mentorship Phase
Scholarship recipients will spend three (3) weeks in the ALI Business Development Course, studying vision and opportunities, people and network, customers and competitors, business processes, managing finances, and business funding.
At the end of the ALI Business Learning Course, learners will take an assessment from which the top 30 learners will be selected for a month follow-up mentorship program.
- Learn from experts
- Develop the skill required to build a successful business with a series of 6 courses carefully tailored for business enthusiasts and startup founders.
- Participate in the mentorship programme.
- Build a great network with talented young professionals In a Peer-to-peer learning domain from over 50 countries and take part in discussions and practical tasks that will foster your learning quickly with results.
This scholarship program is worth $40 and fully-funded.
- Anyone 18 years of age and older are encouraged to apply
- You must be an undergraduate or a graduate of a tertiary institution
- Prior work experience is not relevant
- Application is free
- Apply for the ALI Scholarship
- Scrutiny and selection
- Spend 3 weeks in the ALI Online Business Development Course
- Participate in discussions and assessment
- Get certified —> Proceed to the next phase of the program if you are among the top 30 learners.
For more information, visit African Leadership Institute.