ASEAN Energy Youth Award 2020 for Young Educators
Deadline: August 31, 2020
Applications are open for the ASEAN Energy Youth Award 2020. The ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) is organising the 1st ASEAN Energy Youth Award in recognition of young educators’ valuable contribution to nation-building, sustainable development, and energy transition.
The theme of the first award is “Advancing Sustainable Development and Energy Transition through Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy in the ASEAN Region”. This award is organised by ACE and supported by the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organisation (SEAMEO), the ASEAN Secretariat, and the ASEAN specialised energy bodies. The categories are divided into Video, Infographic, and Essay.
- The winners and runners-up will be invited at the AEBF, AMEM, Gala Dinner in Vietnam and awarded with Trophies presented by the BOJ.
- All the Applicants will receive a certificate from ACE.
- The award is open to ASEAN young educators.
- The award is open to enrolled High School and University/College (bachelor’s degree) Students.
- The award is eligible for both individual and team.
- Each school can submit an entry in 3 categories. However, the individual/team can only participate in 1 category.
The Guideline Manual is available here to use it as the reference by the Applicants of the ASEAN Member States joining the ASEAN Energy Youth Award 2020.
To submit your entries, send an email with your video/infographic/essay (you can put the file directly or use a google drive/dropbox link) and links to your social media posts to [email protected]
- Use the subject “AYEA2020–Video–Name”.
- Use the subject “AYEA2020–Poster–Name” [Poster/InfographicDesign].
- Use the subject “AYEA2020–Essay–Name” [EssayWriting].
Your works must be submitted before August 31, 2020 at 00.00 Jakarta Time (GMT+7).
For more information, visit ASEAN Energy Youth Award.